Whenever it comes to the kitchen renovation, how can we forget the countertops? Choosing the right countertops will be the most important decision for you. Thus century Kitchen cabinets port Coquitlam will help you in making that choice. So we always keep our countertops busy while doing something such as having breakfast, coffee, taking Red wine, entertaining guests, and sometimes cooking with hot pans on the surface. So keeping these things in mind, you should buy a countertop because your kitchen is the heart of your home, where everybody just gathers around whether it’s a family, friends or guest. So let’s first discuss quartz.
Quartz looks similar to marble but it isn’t a real stone, basically, a quartz countertop is an engineered product, the manufacturer uses natural quartz, dust, and some natural-synthetic materials such as polymers, resins, and pigments, Mix them all and prepare the material. Resins and polymers make it hard and durable because it binds together while pigments are used to give color to your countertops. Let’s know a little more about quartz.
● Most people buy quartz countertops because it is the most durable material as compared to others. It has a really hard surface, It does not wrack easily nor does it get scratched or get chipped easily.
● The best part is that it is non-porous and doesn’t absorb anything, so it would be very sanitary. It doesn’t seep into the surface or stone and therefore no germs can hide in those nooks and crannies because of its porosity.
● It also has good stain resistance quality. Sometimes you accidentally leave the coffee on the countertop and if it stays the same overnight, you can easily clean it the next day as well. You just have to wipe it with soap and water..
● It is a little less heat resistant as compared to granite because when the stone is mixed with those resins and, those resins if not of good quality can actually stain or have a burn mark it doesn’t melt but leaves a burn mark. However, it has been completely heat resistant.
● If we talk about the durability and maintenance quartz really shine here, it has a really hard surface, it doesn’t chip and when it comes to maintenance it doesn’t require any sealing or any yearly thing.
If we talk about granite, it is a natural stone, it is found below the surface of the earth. Large blocks are extracted through mining, then slice, and polish them, and then prepared to be delivered to your kitchen.
● The biggest feature of granite countertop Vancouver is that it is very strong because it has a very good heat resistance and durability compared to quartz and marble. Even you can place a hot pan directly on the surface of the countertop without thinking about the risk of damage.
● Granite is much more porous than quartz because it’s a natural material. And due to this porous material, it allows the liquid to seep under its surface, causing staining, discoloration, even germs and bacteria to make its home in those pores.
● If we talk about the maintenance the granite does have to be sealed especially if you are working in the kitchen, thus it requires at least once a year.
● In the end, any material you choose, will be a great investment in elevating the value and beauty of your home.
If you are in trouble or confused, which countertop will be right for your kitchen, then you should definitely consult a specialist. Therefore century cabinets will definitely help you to reach your last decision.
For further information, visit https://www.centurycabinets.ca/
Original Source: https://bit.ly/3qZlOh6
Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.